Stunning Whistler Chalet overlooking Alpha Lake
Beautiful Aris Chalet perched over Alpha Lake and looking out at Whistler Mountain where every room enjoys a spectacular view. Short walk to the lake, shops, parks, Whistler Valley trail. 4 minute drive to Creekside Gondola and ski access, 7 minute drive to Whistler Village.
Entire residential home hosted by Shirin
About this space
Beautiful Aris Chalet perched over Alpha Lake and looking out at Whistler Mountain where every room enjoys a spectacular view. Short walk to the lake, shops, parks, Whistler Valley trail. 4 minute drive to Creekside Gondola and ski access, 7 minute drive to Whistler Village. This home is truly a dream and must be seen to be fully appreciated.…
Travel down rustic Old Gravel Road… appreciate the majestic trees, natural stone, and flowing river. As you pull up to the chalet, look towards the right and marvel at the stunning view of Whistler Mountain and Alpha Lake below. Welcome to paradise where you are now one with nature.
Our chalet features west coast classic materials with modern sophistication both on the exterior and interior. Cedar siding with quality craftsmanship, luxurious vertical grain fir corners, natural stone surround the property.
- Cleaning Fee: $500 fixed per visit ($360 goes towards the professional cleaning and remainder towards hot tub cleaning, and overall maintenance relating to wear & tear, etc.).
- Nightly Contribution: “$500 per evening for friends & family”
Friends & Family,
For those who have experienced a stay at Aris Chalet can attest to it being a beautiful property that makes for a truly magical get-away. Perched over Alpha Lake and looking out at Whistler Mountain, every room enjoys a spectacular view, and with the short walk to the lake, shops, parks, slopes, Whistler Valley trail, and short drive to the Village – Aris Chalet offers peaceful tranquility yet the convenience of the many amenities that make Whistler a world class resort.
While Shirin & I have discussed and dream about the day when we will move to Whistler with the ‘boys full time, it is not currently possible, so as such – when the chalet is not rented seasonally or we are not personally using, we are happy to offer Aris Chalet to our family & friends to stay as our personal guests.
Given the on-going maintenance and expenditures of owning and managing a vacation property, we have outlined below some nominally fees we respectfully request you to contribute which will go towards the professional cleaning & maintenance of Aris Chalet.
If you take us up on our offer to stay at the chalet, please respect the place, treat it as your own, be safe, and most of all – enjoy the experience. We can promise you it will be an experience you will not soon forget.
Shirin, Ronnie, and the boys…Aris & Shayan.
- No smoking or drugs inside the chalet.
- No pets.
- No loud parties that disturb our neighbors.
- Respect the chalet, neighbors, and environment.
- Treat the chalet as if it is your own.
- Do not block the lane in front of the chalet when parking. Parallel parking immediately in-front of chalet is preferred. Narrow lane so want to ensure neighbors can pass with ease and convenience.
- Accidents, wear & tear, and unintended damages happen. Any damage to property, furniture, fixtures or finishes during your stay will be your responsibility to cover.